Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Hiking

On Thursday July 18th our homeschool hiking group decided to hike up Big Springs Hallow in Provo. I was already planning on taking the boys. Then, I realized that my cousin would have all five of his boys on that day. So, we coordinated with them and took them with us. It was more than a big crazy to have 7 boys to keep track of. 

The boys had a marvelous time though (when they weren't arguing and punching each other). They all got a turn to find a hiking stick. We also stopped frequently for snacks and water. Plus, we stopped to let them play in the water and find bugs and get dirty. On this particular hike you don't go very far before you reach a large meadow. I always stop there. The boys had a fun time playing hide-n-seek in the tall weeds. We did get a few scrapes and Peter got stung by a bee. But the pain was quickly forgotten because there was so much to see and do. 
















No comments: