Monday, July 1, 2019

Hiking Ensign Peak

At then beginning of June I convinced my friend, Alli & kids, to come with us to hike Ensign Peak. I've always wanted to do it, but have never made it happen. We ended up going on a super windy day. It was a good/bad thing. Good because we didn't get as hot as we could have, but it made it really hard to enjoy the view from the top. The wind was so strong that Peter could literally fall into the direction of the wind and it would hold him up.






It was so windy that the grass was even rolling like the ocean. It reminded me of  "amber waves of grain".




Luke was pretty nervous for most of the hike. He isn't a big fan of hikes, plus he doesn't enjoy being up high either. The only really treacherous part was the end. Although the hike did follow a pretty steep incline. I think it would be amazing to go again in the fall.


No comments: