Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Trip to Disneyland
When the boys turned 5 Brandon decided to take them to Disneyland to celebrate (just Dad and the kid). We had no intention of repeating a trip to Disneyland anytime soon. Brandon decided shortly after Peter turned 10 that it would be fun to do it again. This time they flew out of SLC (last time it was Provo), and I drove them up to drop them off. It was a little heart wrenching watching them leave, but I knew the time together would be a good thing for both of them.
They enjoyed three days at Disney and plus the 2 travel days. It was fun to get picture updates throughout each day. Almost better were the daily breakfast/lunch/and dinner pictures. They had a wonderful time together and I'm so glad we were financially able to make it happen. Luke is already planning on taking Brandon to DisneyWorld in Florida when he turns 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment