Luke wants to grow up and take pictures of animals in far away places for his career. He is always talking about how he needs to get really good at taking pictures so he can do it when he gets a lot older. Naturally, I look for opportunities to help further his career choice. LOL.
When a local animal rescue center announced a presentation all about animals, I signed my boys up to attend. I was especially excited that it was a free event. This morning we went and enjoyed an entire hour getting to know these specific animals. Both of the boys loved it!
They were able to pet a ring tail lemur, bearded dragon, turtle, rabbit, skunk, and pygmy hedgehog. This is actually our fourth time attending this presentation and they have different animals every time. It was a fabulous way to spend a Wednesday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment