Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Idaho Falls

I have a cousin that recently moved to Idaho Falls. His wife is fabulous and I feel like we would make super awesome neighbors. One of my New Year's Goals was to make it up to Idaho for a visit. We finally made it there this past weekend.

Idaho Falls is not an amazing destination spot, but it was wonderful just to spend time away from the house in a different city (and state)! I got to attend a temple session, we went to 2 museums, did more shopping then was good for our wallet, and ate out. In other words = Glorious.









The hotel we stayed in was one of those extended hotel places. I was amazed with the size of the room. Two queens, plus a fold out couch. It also had a dishwasher, huge freezer/fridge, microwave, and dishes (even a colander and a casserole dish). If we ever go back we are staying there again. I loved it.

We also made it to the famous Reed's Dairy for a grilled cheese sandwich and ice-cream. It was fun to see the working farm in back of the building. Those Idaho Farmers know how to do it and make it super tasty too. 


No comments: