I had to get a picture of the backside of our hotel. we were on the top floor. The set of windows to the right of the angled section was our room. I really loved being on the top floor, although, I'm sure the people below us hated all the noise the boys made.
Two years ago we bought a nice digital camera. I spent the extra money to get it waterproof & sand proof. It's so much fun to take with us swimming. I'm planning on finally signing up the kids for swimming lessons this year. I'm hoping that they will be able to advance quickly since we waited so long to start. They both love the water and it would be awesome to see them swim independently.
Since our flight didn't leave until after lunch we stored our suitcases with the hotel and went and ate lunch at the hotel restaurant. It did what we needed it to do - take up time. But, it was super expensive which meant the boys hardly ate any of it. Super annoying.
The flight home was more of an adventure then I thought it would be. There was a lot of turbulence which I was not used too. Then, Luke always had to go to the bathroom at the worst times. I swore he was going to pee all over his seat.
About 90 minutes away from SLC he had to go pee again. They were just starting a snack so we couldn't get to the bathrooms in the back of the plane because they were rolling out their little snack carts. So Brandon darted up to the front bathrooms with the dude. But, then they were stuck for about 40 minutes while the snacks slowly made their way back to our seats. While up their the flight attendants thought Luke was so cute and funny. They stuffed him full of bags of cookies, chips, and chocolate. Luke is a bottomless pit when it comes to those things and he just kept eating and eating.
That made for a terrible, terrible, combination when it came to landing. Once again we hit some pretty intense turbulance. I thought all was fine until our row started to exit and Luke said his tummy hurt. I barely had time to find a barf bag when he started. It was the most awful thing ever. Those small bags are not good for catching kid barf. The majority of it hit the bag, so that was a blessing. On the way out the flight attendant apologized over and over again for giving him so much food. I think it would have been fine without all the turbulance.
Thanks goodness, SLC was our final destination. A lot of people on our flight were heading to Seattle. We got home around 9pm. We were so tired. Our 1st priority was to bathe Luke and get both boys to bed. Then, I started a load of laundry (I'm always obsessed with getting laundry done asap), and we headed to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment