We didn't have any planned events for Memorial Day. I spent 4 hours out working in the yard first thing in the morning. It was a beautiful day all around and then temperature was in the 70's. I (Mom) was dealing with a bad cold, but I really wanted to do at least one thing different to enjoy the day since Brandon had it off.
We decided at lunch time to go and get pizza from Little Ceasar's and then we went to a nearby park. It was so great. I wasn't even embarrassed to go in my pajama bottoms dragging my box of soft tissues since nobody else was there.
Then, when we got home, we had a water balloon fight. It was hilarious. Part of the fun was just getting all 100 balloons filled up. We had so much fun. Then, the rest of the day we were lazy and sat around watching tv. All around, a nice break from our typical routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment