Sunday, December 11, 2016

Cub Scouts

Despite my inward pleadings, Peter has now joined the ranks of cub scouts.I never really understood the appeal for the scouting program. But, Peter has LOVED his new adventure. He thinks his uniform is the greatest and if I suggest that a scout wouldn't act disrespectful he is quick to change his attitude.

Peter got very lucky and he was able to go to an Adventure Camp before he even had his first Den Meeting. It was also pretty adorable seeing Brandon help Peter figure out how to put on his neckerchief. I feel like the tide is turning and he will no longer my little boy anymore. While I am excited for the future, I also look back 
to the past with sadness. I do feel blessed that I've had such an active part in his educational life though. I hope he will look back and have many good childhood memories.




No comments: