Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Epic trip to St George

We tagged along with the hubby, who had meetings in St George. I finally feel fairly comfortable getting myself around this town, so the boys and I had a wonderful time when Dad was occupied. When he wasn't, we had a nice time as a family.

Leaving Springville

Peter at a great park in Cedar City

A modern day merry-go-round

Peter climbing this great rock

Brandon was freezing

Luke climbing the rock

Peter drawing at my Aunt's house

Tons of legos to play with

Luke's selfie

Bethany, Aunt Susan, Me

Playing at a small pond in St George

Going on a hike

These two love to climb

Hiking on the trail

Desert Flowers

The view from the trail

Hiking faster than the parents

View from the top

Can't believe we made it

Yep, I travel with my own pillow, blanket, and polar bear

Luke was so tired

Playing at the Children's museum

Flying an airplane

Just chillin' with the deep sea diver

Peter enjoying the stage

Luke playing with an olden day cell phone

Science is cool

I'm weird, silly, and super excitable



No comments: