Thursday, April 7, 2016
Conference Cookies
At our weekly trip to the library Peter picked out a book all about cookies and he asked me if we could make some. Peter picked the one on top, Luke picked the one on bottom. I decided it would be a fun activity to do during Conference. I gathered up the supplies at Walmart, and JoAnn's and we got to work. The didn't turn out as beautiful as the pictures - I had a difficult time getting the icing runny enough. But, it did turn out and we had fun doing it.
I also managed to capture the boys sitting together watching a few moments of Conference. It was pretty cute. I have been a little stressed about Luke and his feelings regarding anything spiritual, so this was a mini miracle for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment