Sunday, February 2, 2014

To those I admire most

My cousin posted this thought earlier this week on Facebook:  

Sometimes the people we respect the most, turn out to be the people that have gone through the hottest fires.

I've been thinking a lot about this quote and I've come to the realization that Heavenly Father loves me a whole lot since he has allowed me to admire so many amazing people. The top of my list starts with Christ and then I could fill pages and pages of the people whom I admire. It just reminds me that God knows who I can best learn from, and he guides me to become a part of life when I need them the most.

So, if you are reading this post, know that you are included on that list because you are on my "hero" list. I salute you for all the fires you've had to endure and for the example you are to me.

No comments: