Yesterday I dressed Peter up in my brothers old pioneer clothes and took some pictures. It was so much fun and he looked so darling. It made me really miss the time I spent being a historic reenactor. Someday, when my kids are grown and moved out I'm going to get into reenacting again. In the meantime, I'll keep dressing up the kids for as long as they fit these cute clothes.
4 comments:
That picture is freaking ADORABLE!! I love it!! WE should use that in the calender!!! :) It's so darling!! :)
You don't have to wait until the kids are grown. Some of my favorite memories are of going to Fort bridger each year. Make it a family tradition. I know brandon might find it weird at first ( I invited Alicia to go with me every year and she wouldn't) but make him break out of his shell he will love it. (I still plan on getting Alicia there with me some day she is much more adventures with Shawn.
Pam, I don't remember you inviting me much, maybe one time. ha ha! Laurie, that is the cutest picture ever, way to go photographer! he looks like he was born to be a pioneer! so cute.
so cute. and I didn't know you were an historical reenacter! I think that would be so fun!
Post a Comment