While looking through some old documents the other day I stumbled across this little gem. This is a picture of me and my older sister Amy. In this picture she is 2 years old and I'm just 1. Yep, we really are that close in age. Amy was born in November of '78, and I was born in February of '80. Good times for us - yes. Rough times for our mommy - double yes. I honestly don't know how she survived us, especially because our younger sister came along in April of '82. As a mother I now understand kinda what she must have went though. I don't know how she survived :-)
2 comments:
I think everyone takes what they can get when they get the cuties!! It is hard, but it's fun as well.. Me saying my three older one's are some what close in age and my last two are forever apart, I think it's harder with them farther apart.. but, then that's just me! :)
Cute picture!! Love looking at old photos!
Super cute! I'm so glad I know you guys. :)
Post a Comment