Friday, January 28, 2011

Today


Here we are taking down the last paper chain. It's remarkable to think that by this evening Luke will be here. I am so nervous about being a mother of two, but I'm sure I'll survive. After all, I don't have much of a choice.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

so exciting!! let me know if you need anything :)

Johanna said...

Good luck today! I hope everything goes great!

abby said...

ooh how exciting! i hope everything goes perfectly. you'll be nothing less than amazing as a mom of two.

Erica said...

Yea! Good luck! *hugs* Email me what hospital you'll be at, room # and all that fun stuff. We'll be in Provo tomorrow so we could stop by! :^)

asm said...

are you scheduled to go in??

Unknown said...

This totally brought tears to my eyes. You will continue to be a phenomenal mother, Laurie. Love grows and grows.

Alli said...

you will do great.. If I can do 4.. then you can do 2! :) it's amazing what the lord will give you.. and the love you will find in both your adorable little boys will be the same love for both!!! We are so excited for you!! We love you!!