Saturday, January 29, 2011

Luke David




Here is our cutie little boy. All of the nurses thought Luke would be under 9 pounds and so did I. But, we were all wrong. He was 9 lbs. 2 oz and 20" long and came at 4:44pm. The whole process was much better this time around. In fact, Luke wanted to come out so badly that it just took 15 minutes of pushing to get him here. It was wonderful. He's been a trooper since and he and I are both enjoying every moment of our relaxing hospital stay.

9 comments:

Vashti said...

Yay!!!! I can't wait to meet him. Congratulations.

Lisa said...

Congrats! What a beautiful boy! I love the name Luke! Enjoy him :)

asm said...

Congrats!!! so happy for you and that everything went so well. Were you induced? cool before picture. Wow that you have even had time to post. I'm thankful ot get to see your beautiful new boy.

Jenni said...

Oh he's adorable!!!! Congrats you guys! I can't believe he was a nine pounder! You are quite the gal to have been carrying and then delivering a nine pound baby!!!!! Seriously soo impressed. Congrats and hope you have a great recovery.

Marynika Miché said...

Congratulations! Ken and I are both so excited for you! What a cutie he is!

Koreena said...

Congrats on his arrival!! I love seeing your two boys together, they're so adorable! Enjoy your new life as a family of 4!

abby said...

i love the sweet brothers picture. congrats thomases! he's darling and BIG! (nice job, laurie ann! i love the idea of a 9 lb baby. maybe it's nicer in theory than in practice. :)

Alli said...

OH we just love him to pieces!! I can't wait to come love him more when this dang cold goes away!! :) He is so darling!

Unknown said...

What a sweetie!!! Love you guys!