Yesterday was a fantastic day in Relief Society. I'd been planning to do a lesson on Visiting Teaching for all the sisters to hear since January. Well, yesterday we finally taught it. Thankfully I didn't have to do much of the teaching. My wonderful VTing coordinator, Amy Blackham, and the Assistant VTing coordinator, Hillary Hardle really helped me pull off a good lesson.
Here are the pictures we took to show the sisters what VTing looks like. It was a blast and I hope our VTing numbers for the month of May skyrocket.



FYI - we have 83 companionship's that go and visit 200+ sisters in our ward. Now you can see why I have both a coordinitor and an assistant to help me out. Whew, all three of us stay sooo busy staying on top of it all.
1 comment:
I hope that that your #'s rise. If everyone only new just how important it was!!!!
Post a Comment