My awesome friend Becky also updated her blog today and that always makes me happy. Love ya Becky!
Having a difficult time sleeping tonight. My legs are sore from exercising today. I'm also worried about some routine blood tests I have to have done tomorrow. For some reason I've really worked myself into a frenzy about them. I have this deep, down fear that one of these tests is someday going to come back and say that I have cancer. Crazy huh.
7 comments:
Those eggs look SO good! I LOVE deviled eggs. I just went to the store the other day and bought 6 dozen eggs myself, but the only people I'm making them for is my immediate family. (Don't worry, I'm not deviling all six dozen!) What recipe do you use?
Good luck with the blood work. Hope all goes well.
I love deviled eggs too! Email me your recipe.
Good luck with the blood test girl!! :( I don't like the way you talk but I have that fear also!!
oh and you guys make the best deviled eggs EVER! :)
yay. I love love love your deviled eggs. I wish our chickens would have been laying, we could have given you the eggs. And good luck with the blood tests. Let me know what you find out!
Aww, thanks Laurie! Love you, too!
Sorry it was such a downer post, for the most part. I've been kind of depressing to be around lately, I think, lol. Got better yesterday w/ a super intense and awesome yoga practice.
I LOVE devilled eggs! I haven't had them in forever. How do you make yours? Totally craving those now :)
I'm sure your blood tests will come back just fine :) Loads of positive thoughts coming your way!
Now I am totally craving deviled eggs! Good luck with your blood work. I know how you feel.
Post a Comment