it looks so very familiar...
we have those faces and noises in our house too! But sometimes they are just too cute to resist, huh?! :) (I love the squinting!) :) lol
As my mom would say, "No whine, no cry, no nag, nag, nag!" :^) They're still so cute even when they pull faces like that, aren't they?! Miss you!!
Lol! It looks like he has it down to an art and a cute art I must say!
He is such a cutie!! We love you peter!! :) He knows how to get what he wants with that face.. a ha to cute!
Oh, how can you deny a face like that!! :) I think he definitely knows what he is doing.
Up until I saw these pictures I couldn't figure out who Peter looked like? But now I know! He's a spitten image of Brandon! ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
it looks so very familiar...
we have those faces and noises in our house too! But sometimes they are just too cute to resist, huh?! :)
(I love the squinting!) :) lol
As my mom would say, "No whine, no cry, no nag, nag, nag!" :^) They're still so cute even when they pull faces like that, aren't they?! Miss you!!
Lol! It looks like he has it down to an art and a cute art I must say!
He is such a cutie!! We love you peter!! :) He knows how to get what he wants with that face.. a ha to cute!
Oh, how can you deny a face like that!! :) I think he definitely knows what he is doing.
Up until I saw these pictures I couldn't figure out who Peter looked like? But now I know! He's a spitten image of Brandon! ;)
Post a Comment