Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's been too long

Life is busy. Don't know why, but my days just seem to slip away from me. I've decided to recommit myself to updating my blog more often, a lot more often. My totally awesome friends Melissa and Katrina update almost daily. If they can do it, I can do it. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

So here's a fun review of some of the things we've been up to.

This here is Peter in his new pair of pajamas. Doesn't he look cute. These are his first 2 piece jammies. I was so happy to find them on sale at Walmart for $3. Thank You Walmart.


This is all the "loot" I bought on our pre-Valentines date shopping spree. Who need flowers and candy when you can get a bunch of other stuff for the same price. I love all of it lots, lots, and lots.

This is Brandon and me after our pre-Valentines date. I'm happy and he's just plain ol' tired. Shopping, i guess, isn't his 'thang.


This is our nice downstairs neighbor boy. He was working on a science project for school and he needed pictures taken of his project. It was fun helping him and his Mother (the parents always end up doing the bulk of the project) out. They are from Korea.

This is Peter doing what Peter loves best. Pounding on the computer keyboard. I'll never figure out why babies love keyboards so much. Guess it's because they shouldn't be playing on them.

This is us in front of our Christmas tree this year. I loved out tree. Remind me to put the red bows up every year.


This is Peter, my happy, healthy 15 month old baby. He fills up my days with a lot of sunshine and fun.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love all of the pics! You have such a cute family. :)

Lisa said...

The pix of Pete at the end is esp. cute! Makes me just want to hug him! What precious eyes!

melissa said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out. Cute blog. How fun to go shopping on a date. We do that, too. And thanks for your friendship.

Amber said...

Peter is just too cute and he is getting soo big! I love all the pictures :)