Monday, December 21, 2009

Sleeping Peter

I was scanning through old pictures this morning and I came across this one. This is Peter zonked out on Grandma Deslie's living room floor. What a cutie. I love watching him sleep. I often wonder what he is dreaming about.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I wish that my child would fall asleep like that on the floor! By the way it was cute that he had fallen asleep on Sunday and you had to hold him while you guys were singing. What a cutie!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Aw thanks Jenn. I thought it was cute too and I had doubts about even getting up there to sing, but in the end I thought I better.

Alena said...

That would be nice. Neither of my girls like to sleep day or night, so even if they won't fall asleep on the floor like that, I would love to. Peter is definitely a cutie.

Koreena said...

That picture is adorable!