Sunday, December 13, 2009

Relief Society President = me

Yes, I got the fateful calling on Wednesday night. I guess it was bound to happen at some point. Needless to say, it's been quite an unusual rest of the week. I'm super excited though and I've got two amazing counselors to help me out. However if I seem a bit "unstable" in the coming weeks and months just chock it up to church overload.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

You are going to be great!

Alli said...

you are going to be awesome! Congrats.. and so glad it's you and not me.. ;) I don't think I will ever have a high calling and I am ok with that.. but, you are so wonderful and sweet you will be wonderfuL! congrats.. and if you ever need help with peter.. let me know!

Unknown said...

You are going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!! Seriously. I think you are probably the nicest and most genuine person of all the people I know and so you'll be just great. And GOOD LUCK with all the hard work!

Alicia Bunderson said...

I new it would come sometime! Congrats you will be great!

Cammi said...

You are going to be awesome!! Congrats on your new calling :)

abby said...

ahhhh, you'll be great!!!

Tiffany said...

You will do WONDERFUL things for the sisters in your ward! :):)

Jenni said...

I seriously can't think of any one better! You are amazing and your ward is sooo lucky to have you!