Monday, November 30, 2009

Peter walking

10 comments:

Lisa said...

SOOOOO cute!!! I LOVE it! That totally made my day! Way to go Peter! So amazing how big he is getting! He's growing so fast! :-)

RoBecky said...

Oh my gosh! Look at him go!! I can't believe how quickly he can go and how coordinated he is with it! SO dang cute, Laurie!

Emily Gerow said...

i love the tongue sticking out at the end :)

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Ah thanks everyone. Yes, he is getting so big. Sometimes I wonder why they have to grow so fast.

Alli said...

He is such a doll.. I love how he walks.. Such a cutie pie!!

Alicia Bunderson said...

how cute and fun is that! he is a fast little guy!

Erica said...

So cute!!

Amber said...

How adorable! I love how he picks up his knees so high, too cute!

Marynika Miché said...

Wow! How exciting! He's doing so good!

Unknown said...

Wow, when did he start walking? What a pro! Way to go kiddo!