Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Honest Bog

My awesome SIL Allison tagged me for an honest blog post. The rules include telling you 10 honest things about myself. Thanks Alli, I'll try my best at being completely honest in this post.

1) I hate exercising. I never seem to loose any weight and it hurts more than I think it should. With that said, I am DETERMINED to exercise even though I hate it.

2) It bugs me when people only go to the first hour of church and then go home for no reason at all.

3) I pinch my pennies like a scrooge. Case in point, I've been using shortening to grease my pans when cooking because I want to prove to myself that I can live without PAM.

4) Christmas time is my favorite time of the year because of awesome memories. It's extra special because Brandon proposed to me on Christmas day. I love you so much honey!

5)I love to make homemade meals for my hubby. We rarely eat out or buy pre-made food.

6) I don't like driving. I'm always paranoid that I'm going to get in an accident.

7) It makes me so sad to hear about people who have problems with pornography. Bran came home last night from a meeting with the Bishop were he said that our ward has such a problem with pornography. My heart aches for those ensnared in this trap. What a sad, sad problem.

8) I abhor the neighbor boys in our apartment complex. Today when I opened Peter's window I found some "presents" from them. Really boys, spit wads are so gross. Sometimes I wish I could teach those kids a lesson or two.

9) I am nervous about Brandon graduating in February because I don't know where his next job will take us.

10) I once called 911 when I was little because my sister Amy bit my arm. LOL, yep, I got in BIG trouble. Especially when the cops came to our door just to make sure that all of us were okay because they could hear crying in the background.

So there you go. I tag: Emily G., Mari, Lisa J. Amber, Becky,Heidi, and Marynika.

2 comments:

RoBecky said...

Re: 1.) I start to enjoy it once I've done it for a few weeks, but UGH, getting started?

Re: 10.) I laughed SO hard reading this! Oh, for cute!

Will post on my blog later this evening :) Thanks for the tag, gal!

Ashley said...

Hey, I'm paranoid about driving too for the same reason!! Awesome. Oh, if you do decide to teach your neighbor boys a lesson, will you pass on your techniques to me? I would REALLY appreciate some ideas :) Cute post!