Peter and I journey out into the wide, wide world yesterday to pay a visit to Peter's AWESOME doctor - Dr. Arnold. Since it was Peter's 1 year appointment he only had to have one shot. I was so happy about that. Peter absolutely loved the Bert band-aid that they gave to him. and he loved showing it to Papa when he got home later that night.In other news, my sweet sista' is going to have her baby within 20 or so days!!! Wahoo! I wish I had a zillion bucks to send her so she could buy everything she ever wanted for her baby (Ella). Alas, I don't, but I did make her a cute baby mobile. I didn't get a picture of it before sending it off, so hopefully she'll send me one once she has it assembled (wink, wink Lisa).
1 comment:
Oh, that mobile is worth more than a zillion $ to me any day! And yes! I'll be sending you pix!
Post a Comment