Yesterday Brandon and I had our semi-annual teeth cleanings at the dentist. While I was there I asked them what I should be doing to take care of Peters teeth and when he should start coming to the dentist.
After answering all my questions, they gave me a toothbrush, toothpaste, and told me to brush twice a day. As soon as we got home I pulled out the toothbrush and he started brushing on his own! Come to find out - HE LOVES TO BRUSH HIS TEETH ALREADY! Here is a couple of pixs of him doing it this morning.
Please excuse the messy hair. He obviously had a good night of sleep because he's darn hair wouldn't stay down.


Here are two other pictures I've taken this month. This one was taken at the Homeschool Halloween Party we had down at my parents with my bro. and cousin. Peter just loved eating Uncle Al's pumpkin lid a lot more than coloring his own pumpkin (which is guarding our front door if anyone wants to come see his "work of art"). I really think he is: Peter, Peter, our pumpkin eater.

This one is Peter climbing the stairs up to our neighbors. Oddly enough Peter just started going up them on his own. He's never even been around stairs before so I have no idea how he learned how to climb them. Does someone want to confess to teaching him ?!?! I think his motivation was to go up and visit our wonderful upstairs neighbors , Andrea and Dennis.

P.S. When we were done brushing his teeth this morning I put his toothbrush away and he started bawling. It was so funny. I hope he continues to enjoy brushing his teeth forever (unlike his Daddy).
5 comments:
That's so stinkin' cute of him brushing his teeth! He is one smart boy! And never mind the hair... that's part of what makes it so adorable. :-)
-Lis
he is so darling. He is sure growing! I love his pj's :)
Yeah, Peter!! His little Alphalpha hair is soooo sweet...love the pumpkin picture, too!
YET ANOTHER CUTIE IN MY LIFE THAT MAKES THE OVARIES ACHE! I don't know how much more I can take. Must. Get. Through. School.
How cute! I think it is just adorable that he loves brushing his teeth so much!
He is growing up so FAST! Seriously he is the cutest Peter Peter Pumkin Eater EVER!!!
Post a Comment