On Friday Peter and I drove to UVU and joined Brandon for lunch. It was hilarious to attempt a picnic without a booster seat for Peter, but we did it anyway. It was so refreshing to get outside and enjoy some green grass and shade. Sadly our apartment complex is severely lacking when it comes to good shade and safe grass (meaning grass that hasn't been used by animals to go to the bathroom on).
While we were at UVU we went to the Icecream shop and picked out two BIG cones. As you can see from this picture Peter loved eating his first icecream cone. He totally takes after Brandon.
While we were on campus we also had to take Peter around to everyone that Bran works with so they could get a good look at him. This last picture is of him and 'uncle' Joe. It was so cute especially because a few seconds earlier Joe was down on the floor crawling with Peter. I was so sad that I was too slow to get a picture of that.
I'm so happy that Brandon works with such wonderful people and that I know so many of them too. UVU has been such a good place for us both to work and if wishes came true they would pay Bran enough money so he could stay there forever.
3 comments:
SO fun! :) My dream is that brandon does get payed more and he can stay forever cause I don't want to lose you guys! :(
How sweet! It looks like you guys had a fun time and like Peter really enjoyed that ice cream (so much so that he was saving some on his face for later?).
how fun! I love going on picnic's! Sounds like you guys had lots of fun. I hope Brandon can stay there, or at least somewhere close! Cuz I too don't want ya'll to leave Utah.
Post a Comment