Monday, August 10, 2009

First haircut

This past weekend Peter got his first haircut. Well, to be honest, it was just a trim. His hair was getting so long in some places that Brandon was getting a bit annoyed with it. Thank you Aunt Alli for cutting Pete's hair. He look so much better and hopefully now people won't call him an adorable little girl.


On Sunday I had a HUGE mound of dishes to do and Peter didn't want to be left out of the fun. He helped me by taking out the silverware as I would put them in the dishwasher. He had a blast helping out until he fell with a fork (luckily no injuries were incurred) and Daddy came to occupy him. What a silly boo.

2 comments:

Alli said...

such a cutie! :) what a big helper.. scary though, glad he didn't get hurt! :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet little guy! I remember when Grant liked to help out like that. I am so glad he didn't get hurt.