Sunday, August 23, 2009

Enjoying Canada

Brandon, Peter, and I packed our bags, filled up our gas tank, and headed to the Land of the Living Skies. We've come to Canada to participate in my friend Becky Jensen's wedding. It's been such a wonderful trip with a lot of fun adventures and many things to see. Here are some of my favorite pictures.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Fun!! I love the pix of Peter drinking his soda or whatever that is. :-)

-Lis

Pamela said...

That is great. I love Canada but I have never been to saskatchewan. I hope you had a great time. Did you have to get a passpart card for Peter? We are in the prossess of doing that for Jacob right now.

RoBecky said...

I love the pictures! I'm glad you guys found the temple, too. I was going to mention that you should check it out (because it's really beautiful and in a beautiful part of town), but then totally forgot about it!

It was SO wonderful to see you three and meet Bran and Pete :) Rob's talking about a trip down to Utah already, lol!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Pam, we were so lucky that we didn't have to get a passport card for Peter. Since we were traveling by land we just needed an official copy of his birth certificate. Thank goodness. Where in Canada are the Mendenhall's from. It's such a lovely country and I'd love to go again.