Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's A Girl

On Monday, my sister Lisa and her hubby Brent went in for the ultrasound of their baby. They are having a GIRL. They were very generous with the DVD of the ultrasound and I got to see my little niece up close. Oh man, she is so cute already. It's so exciting to have another baby on the way! Baby Ella will be the 2nd grandchild on my side.

Lisa and Brent will be moving to Tallahassee in approximately 3 weeks. They will be living there while Brent gets a Masters Degree. I'm so happy for them, but we will miss them so much once they are gone. My Mom is so excited to have a granddaughter coming soon. She's already started quilting her a special blankie. Ella is schedule to come on November 30th, so she and Peter will be about a year apart.

2 comments:

Alli said...

how fun! sad they are moving far away! congrats to them!

Erica said...

No way?!?! I didn't even know she was pregnant! How exciting for them! Tell her congrats for me. Girls are super fun> :^)