Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Six months


Yesterday I took Peter to his six month appointment. It was such a relief to go and find out that Peter is doing great. I really look forward to each appointment just to make sure Peter is as healthy as I think he is. Here are his current stats:

Weight: 19 pounds 6 ounces - 75th percentile
Length: 28 1/4 inches - 90th percentile
Head Circ: 42 1/4 cm - 10th percentile

Peter recently went through a little stage where he did not like baby food and it drove me crazy. Thankfully Peter's Dr. said it's not a big deal when babies go through stages like that. What a relief. I have 1st time Mommy syndrome and I worry myself sick about everything Peter does not do that I think he should be doing :-) I hope one of these days I'll be a lot more confident in my mothering abilities.

6 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

Laurie you are a great mom. You do not need to worry. Peter is such a great kid!

Koreena said...

Glad he's doing so well. Even as a 2nd time mommy I get that syndrome. :)

Erica said...

As you know, I only have one child too so my opinion on this may not be the best. However...I'm not sure you EVER get over worrying about if they're doing well. :^)

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL I guess I am not worried about anything. I just followed what my heart and gut told me. I knew everything would be okay. My older two eat veggies, fruit and good things like that. My younger two are BAD they just like cheese, bread, and bananas they are P I C K Y

Alli said...

laurie sounds like he is growing and doing great! he is such a cutie and you are doing a great job being a mom! Don't ever hesitate to call though if you need questions asked and answered!.. :)

Unknown said...

I know the feeling!