LOL That was awesome! What was he using?
Oh my gosh! I'm sure your mother was far from thrilled! That's sooooo dangerous :S Was it hairspray or canned air or something else?On a totally different note, I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG ALEX IS! In my mind, he's still the little boy from the wagon train. Crazy how time flies...
OH my!!!
What a kid - he used canned cooking spray. Who knows where he came up with that idea - probably scout camp.
i do that all the time. i just use axe spray.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL That was awesome! What was he using?
Oh my gosh! I'm sure your mother was far from thrilled! That's sooooo dangerous :S Was it hairspray or canned air or something else?
On a totally different note, I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG ALEX IS! In my mind, he's still the little boy from the wagon train. Crazy how time flies...
OH my!!!
What a kid - he used canned cooking spray. Who knows where he came up with that idea - probably scout camp.
i do that all the time. i just use axe spray.
Post a Comment