Saturday, February 7, 2009

3 months old

Peter turned 3 months old on Friday. He is such a bundle of joy and so darling. He's at the stage where he loves to suck on his fists. He also loves to suck his thumb. Since he doesn't take a binkie I am glad that he finally found his thumb. He is so cute when he falls asleep with his thumb in his mouth. I can't help but kiss his cute little checks multiple times a day.

Peter is also getting ready to roll. Last night he rolled from his front to his back for the first time. Scary! That means my baby is growing up.



Earlier this week Brandon, Peter, and I got out of the house for a "night on the town". My cousins wife Marti had her Senior Project Art Show at BYU's HFAC. It was so awesome to get out of the house with my sweetie for the evening. We both had to sacrifice for having a night out by having Brandon take the morning off work to write the paper for his MBA class. It was worth every second of the sacrifice. You are a super artist Marti! We are so proud of you!











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crazy hoe these sweet little baby's grow up so dang fast! What a hansome little guy you have! Man you wren't kidding about Marti! Wow!!!

Alli said...

I can't believe he is 3 months old. :( they grow so fast. but he is sure a darling little boy and I sure love him!!!

Your cousin is very good! that is so wonderful that you got a night out! :)