When Brandon and I got our travel system we were so excited because we knew we could take it with us everywhere. Then we tried to get the stroller into our car trunk and it wasn't good. Bran pushed, pulled, and prodded. It finally went it but when we took it out I noticed a spot where the fabric had ripped from trying to push it into a spot that's just too small. I was so sad.
So.....we have been searching for a new car and we finally got the one we want. This is my new car. Yahoo! Now I'm a stay-at-home mommy with wheels. I love all the space we have and it's so much easier to transport Peter around. We are so excited to take it camping this summer. Thank you Graco for making our stroller too big for the trunk of our car.
7 comments:
LOVE IT.. LOVE IT... LOVE IT!!! IT's wonderful. and beautiful and I am so glad you guys were able to get it! You will LOVE it camping. Having our burb helped us out SOOOO much!
Now we must go to lunch sometime.. :)
what kind of vehicle is that? i can't tell from the picture, but it looks WAY nice! Congrats. so, you are a two vehicle family now?! we still just have one car. beleive it or not, our graco double stroller fits in our trunk just fine. enjoy your new ride..i'm jealous!
L~Oh sorry, it is hard to tell. It's a Saturn Outlook. I'm still a bit intimidated to drive it and I don't dare park it in our covered spot. It's nice to have a 2nd vehicle, but having a car payment again is going to be yucky. I'm so proud that you've been able to make it as a one car family.
Congrats on your new car! :) Mark and I also had to upgrade to a bigger vehicle after we had Spencer. It's crazy how much stuff little kids "require"!
Congrats on the new car! I don't know how you guys did it for a couple years without 2 cars. Having 2 cars is great. now you can go shopping and do the things you need to do while Brandon is working! Looks great...can't wait to see it!
woo hoo so nice! I bet you wont have any trouble getting your stroller into that! So fun to have wheels espeically when you are a stay at home mom! Yeah! I'm glad you got it!
Okay is that the real color of your stroller? Because that is the very one we got for Grant 2 yrs ago! COOOOOOOL car!
Post a Comment