Saturday, January 24, 2009

2 Month Appointment

Peter went in for his 2 month appointment on Friday. As we suspected, our cutie weights 15 pounds 10 ounces and is 24.5 inches long. The Dr. said that's good for his age. He also recommended I start him on a 3 hour nursing schedule (instead of every 2 hours). So far Peter's done well on cutting back.



Peter also got 5 shots. Ouchie. The assistant says chubby thighs help and Peter has those. Here's a picture of the Nemo bandaid they gave Peter. His favorite thing to do this week has been to look at his fist and try tracking it's movement with his eyes. It's so funny to watch.

4 comments:

Alli said...

Way to go on a healthy baby! What a cutie!! :)

nora.lakehurst said...

Oh my gosh LOOK AT HIS CHUBBINESS> I love it. :D it makes me grin ear to ear to see a healthy happy baby.
And HELLO when do you want to come over to do a shoot??
Call me you got my number. If not then ask MJ.

Pamela said...

That is fabulous, it is great to see that I am not the only one that has a very big and fast growing baby.

Alicia Bunderson said...

Wow that is just awesome! I love him! 5 shots though? My goodness..I only give 3 shots to little ones..(I guess they do there shots all separate-we have a shot that is a combo of 3 in 1) He is dang cute!