My 38 week appointment went well this past Wednesday. I got the results back from my Strep B test and they are negative. Yea, one less thing to deal with on delivery day. She checked to see if I was dilated and I was 1.5 and 90% effaced. I guess that's not too bad as far as the effacement goes. It's weird how many new terms you come to know when your pregnant. Here's the most recent picture I've got of myself. I feel big, but I can't tell if the babies dropped or not. What do you think? Brandon took me to the park yesterday and we snapped a few pictures. This is one of my favorites.

4 comments:
YOU ARE SO CUTE!! 90% is WAY good girl!! it's coming!!
Love the pictures.. You do look alittle lower!! so he may have dropped.. IT really could be ANY DAY!!
Best of luck!!
we love you!
Love the belly! you are going to have a nice 10 pounder like my friend pam!! Just kidding..
i love the picture at the park! You look beautiful!!! Thank you again for all your help and good luck with the delivery, I'll be checking for updates :)
I'm supa excited for you guys. That picture in the park should be in a magazine or something. It's way cool!
Post a Comment