Where I can no longer reach my toes. Yikes! Last night my favorite person in the whole world willingly cut my toenails for me. Oh relief. It's so sad not to be able to do these things myself now. I honestly never thought that I would get to this point.
One of my sweet clients brought me a rose yesterday. It's so beautiful and fragrant. It reminds me of the beauty each day holds for me.
4 comments:
roses are nice,huh?! my second cousin stopped by the other day and brought me a pink rose, along with lunch and dinner for my family. (i was having a bad morning) anyway, your baby will be here before you know it! i'm excited for you!
your to cute! Sadly, every women who is ever pregnant gets to that point my dear!
Can't wait to be able to hold my new little nephew.. it's coming so fast!
I can't believe that Mickey Mouse cut your toenails!
YAY I am so happy you cant touch your toes that just means more closer to having the baby! I loved when I could feel them inside me. It was the best feeling ever.
Post a Comment