Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Laughter is good medicine - thanks Dr. Porter!













------------->

Steven (far left) with his groupies


Brandon’s cousin Steven loves improv comedy. He and a group of buddies get together and have shows occasionally. He had one this past Saturday and Brandon and I went to it. We both laughed so hard. The photo at the left is Steve with his dog Fifi! I laugh so hard whenever I think of this impression. Hahaha. You were great Steven!

3 comments:

Cammi said...

we need to have a family comedy night sometime - invite everyone and have it at a church with yummy snacks! looks like a lot of fun...

Here Dwells Happiness said...

I'd totally agree as long as I didn't have to come up with a comedy routine. I honestly don't have any spark of humor in me :-)

Alicia Bunderson said...

And I would agree to have a family comedy..we need to get together more often with all the cousins!!!