Last night I had a ton of fun with these three awesome ladies from my old ward. We had a total blast at Chuck-A-Rama getting caught up with each others lives. It had been almost a year since I've seen most of them. We chatted away for 3 hours. Thank you Sariah, Megumi, and Lisel for sharing your evening. You girls ROCK!
4 comments:
Chuck a rama is so awesome and yummy. We will have to have a girls day with alli and my mom and go there cuz it does rock!
How fun! It seems like forever ago that you guys were the RS presidency. You wouldn't believe how much the ward has changed!
(P.S. I thought I had added your blog to my GoogleReader blogs, but I guess I hadn't, so now I'm catching up on all your cute posts!I just thought you hadn't posted in forever! I'm adding you to GoogleReader right now...)
I know, it has been forever! It's totally amazing how much you miss a ward once your no longer there. I hope things have changed for the better there :-)
You are so funny. what a fun th ing to see. You in church then out of church. How fun. I too love CAR
Post a Comment