This week has been such a great week. I was able to do a lot of fun things that I enjoyed doing. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I had data work to do. I was super grateful for it! I've had more data work than anticipated - it has felt very much like a little miracle.
Quite a while ago part of the beading on this window failed. I called my ministering brothers to help me figure out what was wrong. We tried super glue and then hoped it would go back in the casing and close. It worked out. With above money almost in my pocket, I decided it was time to repair the window. I'm anticipating it cooling down eventually so that we can all our windows again.
I took it into the repair shop at the exact moment when someone that could help me was standing at the front counter,. Plus, they didn't charge me for the replacement piece. I was astounded, and grateful. Since the window had a bit of leftover paint from the first owners of our house, I took the time to get that paint off. I called Luke that night and he was so excited. He really loves open windows.
I took some pretty great pictures while out and about on my walks this week. I am so thankful to live in such a beautiful place.
Earlier on Friday I volunteered at the library, and someone had donated this book. I opened it up to peek inside and it was fascinating. If it is still at the library next week, I'm going to buy it.












No comments:
Post a Comment