I'm pinching myself repeatedly because I can't believe June is here. Where has the first part of the year gone?
This week I have needed to find myself some extra things to do. So, I took myself over to the local antique store and found some fascinating treasures. I didn't buy much - just a puzzle for nursery, and a crocheted doily. I did have a lot of fun looking at all the things they had. The sad part, is some of those things were items I had when I was a child. Shocking! Surely, I'm not that old. Bwahahaha.
My neighbors have worked really hard this week getting their house ready to sell. I keep going over there to see how I can help. Mostly, I've taken garbage from their can and transferred it to mine. They had to clean all their tile (over 300 tiles) plus their windows and this is what they used to get the job done. They said it worked pretty good. The thought of selling my house fills me with deep dread, but I'm adding these here in case I actually have to do it.
I've done a lot of early morning walking, and then walking in the later evening with my friend Wendy. She is a hoot and a holler. Never in my life would I image we would be friends, but here were are. We found this lovely cloud while we were on this walk and we stopped to have a chat about what it most looks like. I love clouds!One more funny thing that happened this week - I looked outside my front room window and saw that my neighbors have added a Walmart shopping cart to their landscaping. It's the neighbors with no parental supervision, so I'm not necessarily surprised. It is taking all my self control not to make a remark about it.









No comments:
Post a Comment