It's been a really enjoyable week of no work. It makes me excited for the upcoming summer holiday. I did odd little projects every single day this week. Plus, I went for long walks three days this week. I love Springville first thing in the morning when the sun isn't even fully up. So pretty. A few days before spring break our department signed up to bring chips/dips for all the faculty at SHS. These are a few of the people I work with. I feel lucky to work with such great people.
The field nearby has started to be developed. I try not to be too upset about it because a young couple in our ward have inherited a large chunk of the land and they are building a house on it. I had hope this day would never come, but it has.I made this recipe this week. I've tried it before and didn't like it, but this time I made some minor adjustments, and I like it a whole lot better. I'm rationing them as an after work snack. The tree stump that I dug around, and then my neighbor came and chopped off. Super grateful for amazing neighbors.
This is the work bunch. Super grateful for them!











No comments:
Post a Comment