Thursday, January 1, 2026

Our new advent calendar

January 1, 2024 - I was lucky enough to spend time with Larry ringing in the new year at his place. I now treasure every single picture we have of the two of us together. In the background of this picture you may notice a Christmas tree advent calendar.

After Larry passed away, I looked high and low for the exact calendar. I could not find it anywhere - but I found one similar. I bought it, and then put it away for a time until I could get my grief under control. 


Almost a year later, I pulled out the project and started working on it. It's intense! I think Larry would be amazed at my determination to finish it, even if it took me a long time. I am grateful this project will always remind me of Larry, and the gift we had of one holiday season together as two people who loved each other very much. 

No comments: