Sunday, March 31, 2024

A fun week

This week has been a more relaxing week than the past three weeks. I'm always so thankful for a contract job, but it's nice not to feel the pressure to quickly finish it. This week I finally got around to cleaning out Rex's habitat. I keep thinking that I need to get a bigger house for him. He is still growing and getting so long. This week I made a visit to one of our vendors that provides milk at work. They had a dozen quail eggs and I knew Rex would love them. He first had to stare out it for 20 minutes and then he dived right in. His naturally stoic face makes me laugh so hard. 

Luke has been begging for a hair trim for a few days, so we got down to business and made it happen. I am so glad that I can do it and not spend money on going to a stylist. The times are probably getting limited in him allowing me to do it. To be funny, we buzzed everything but one small section in the middle. Except I didn't quite do it straight, so we were laughing and laughing. It was so funny. Now if only Peter would let me buzz his hair. Then we would have a BIG party!

 

No comments: