Saturday, January 20, 2024

Job hunting

I've been casually looking for a new job since October. Now, I am really looking - almost frantically - for a new job since my old one is finished. So far, I've applied at the following places:

Liberty Press - Accounts Payable Clerk

Cascade Family Dental - Dental coordinator/receptionist/insurance specialist

Springville City - Passport Agent, Finance Clerk I

Payson City - Accounting Technician Utility billing 

Imsar - Administrative Assistant

Alpine Air - Data Entry Clerk (Provo airport)

Ashford Assisted Living Center - Housekeeper

Red Rock Pharmacy - Office Assistant/Receptionist

Central Bank - Part-time Teller

Five Star Franchising - Accounts Receivable Specialist

Wavetronix - Accounts Payable Specialist

Country View Assisted Living - Administrative Assistant/HR

Mountain America Credit Union - PT Member Experience Officer

Carpets America - Receptionist/Sales/Admin Assistant

Target - Human Resource Expert

Rock Top Surfaces - Accounts receivable specialist

I am hopeful that I will get a job offer this week, but nothing is a guarantee when you are job searching. It's an emotional roller coaster in every sense. I will continue working hard to find something that will be great for me for many years. I'd really like to have a job that will give me satisfaction, enough pay, and the ability to become friends with amazing people. Hopefully, that isn't too much to ask from one of these companies.


No comments: