I seem to be quite lucky lately. In the past few years I've learned a lot about taking washers and dryers apart. In December my washer decided to destroy it's drive belt. Unfortunately, it destroyed the pulley on the motor at the same time. I tried my best to fix the mess, but I ended up having to buy a used washer anyway. Despite hoping that the new (used) washer would be amazing, it's only slightly better than the old one. I am just hoping it will limp along until I can afford a new one. The most annoying part of is when the washer drains. It sounds like an helicopter taking off (Luke's words, not mine).
It's also only slightly less annoying that I had to rearrange my laundry room like this, and I hate it. It doesn't feel like an efficient use of the space. Ugh.


No comments:
Post a Comment