This past weekend Larry and I had an adventure. Larry offered to take me to Central Utah to gaze at the Ring of Fire eclipse that happened on Oct 14th. It was the first big trip for Larry's newest plane. Both the plane, and Larry, did an excellent job. It was thrilling to have such a large visual display of the surrounding landscape. My favorite part was snuggling up together and looking like nerds in our solar glasses. It was absolutely delightful! I also really loved driving into Fillmore to get chicken sandwiches' and onion rings for lunch. Larry and I both LOVE onion rings!






1 comment:
You look so happy. Sorry I have not been on blogs for a LONG time. I am so happy that you are happy. I will have to continue on reading and see how you and your family are getting on.
:D
Karla
Post a Comment