It was a beautiful day to go flying! Luke said he wanted to go, and on this day Larry made it happen. It was absolutely spectacular. The leaves are just beginning to change on the mountain. Luke's favorite part was spinning (not literally) around the middle school. Larry also flew us around our house, The Y on the mountain, up to Lindon (we spotted the temple), and up near the mouth of Provo canyon. It was breathtaking. I didn't even mind sitting in the back with a perfect view of these two amazing guys!
When rummaging in the back of the seats I found these. LOL. You just never know what you will find in the back of an airplane seat. The Lindon temple. Larry got us a lot closer, but I was too busy looking to take a picture.
This is the view of Luke's school from the air.







No comments:
Post a Comment