This is my dear friend Glenda. She lives just a few houses down from me. She is such a trooper. She lost her husband to cancer a few years ago and she recently gave up her drivers license. When Stake RS responsibilities don't take me away from our ward, I drive her to and from church. She and her husband also had two boys - and she was in her 30's before she was able to have them. One of her sons is married to my good friend Wendy.
This is me and Wendy. We often go on walks together and talk about anything and everything. She always makes me laugh. She has had a very hard life (full of drugs and other awful things), but she considers now the best years of her life. She feels safe and has enough food. In those things, she and I can relate. Instead of telling me just goodbye she will say things like "I love your face". Bwahahaha. I love her face right back.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment