Tonight I was in a meeting with our Stake President - Blake Rapier. We are preparing for an upcoming Stake RS meeting and we needed some guidance on what we should be focusing our remarks on. I left feeling more than a little overwhelmed. President Rapier is so worried about the spiritual needs of the women in our Stake. I have no idea how my remarks will help. I am thankful though for a Stake President that is humble and recognizes a need for the sisters to be uplifted, encouraged and motivated to make Christ a larger part of their life. He is getting released in February. It's been a refining time for me to sit in numerous stake meetings and learn from him. He is a master teacher. He is also a person that shuns any perception of evil and actively stays worthy for the guiding influence of the Holy Ghost.

No comments:
Post a Comment