Thursday, October 27, 2022

Hives, but not the bee kind

On Tuesday night Luke broke out in a bunch of hives. I've never seen anything like it. We wonder if it was caused be a raisin cookie he ate at our wards trunk-or-treat night.



I took Luke and his friend and they had a marvelous time, but it wasn't so marvelous to end up looking like this.....


I am so thankful for a nearby walk-in clinic that I was able to take him to at 8am the next morning. The doctor was great and he was able to give us recommendations to clear them up. Luke seems to do better during the day, while nighttime is still a bit rough. Needless to say, Luke never wants to eat another raisin in his life. I'm still not convinced it was the raisin, but I'm doing what I can to make sure he doesn't have a repeat reaction this severe. 

No comments: